Payment and cancellation policy
1. Pre-conference registration fee (€40) includes:
- admission to the pre-conference session.
2. Registration fee (€270) includes:
- admission to all main conference sessions,
- tea/coffee break,
- evening banquet with cultural programme,
- conference materials in digital format,
- certificate of attendance
3. Registration fee (€310) includes:
- admission to the pre-conference session and all main conference sessions,
- tea/coffee break,
evening banquet with cultural programme,
conference materials in digital format,
certificate of attendance
4. Payment terms
The registration fee must be paid in advance before the start of the conference on-line with credit card or through a bank transfer.
5. Cancellation policy
In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately, the registration fees are not refundable but it is possible to transfer the registration to another person.
Accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee and will be arranged by each attendee. Accommodation options can be found on the conference information server.
Instructions concerning the processing of personal data by Palacký University as responsible for the processing of personal data: Palacký University in Olomouc, with registered office at Křížkovského 8, 779 00 Olomouc (hereinafter referred to as “UP”),
UP processes your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General
Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), as the responsible for the processing of personal data.
UP processes your personal data as a (future) participant of the SPRINGS OF DIALOGUE – 6th International Conference on Dialogical Practices to the following extent:
1) name and surname, place of residence, e-mail.
2) information concerning academic titles, telephone number, if you have voluntarily disclosed or you disclose it to UP,
UP claims to have obtained or obtain your personal data within the framework described by you as the data subject.
In accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Regulation, all your personal data will be processed by UP for the following purposes only:
- the administration of your attendance in the SPRINGS OF DIALOGUE – 6th International Conference on Dialogical Practices and the issuance of the certificate of attendance or a second copy of it.